Overview: In Truth I Perceive That God Shows No Partiality / Acts 10:29-48
In our sermon today, we cover many different ideas, for there are many different ideas found in the text we study over today.
Below is a list of just some of them:
- God's preparing the heart of His kid to be able to do a certain kind of work for Him.
- Can a person attain eternal life apart from Jesus Christ?
- Was the cross of Christ really a cross, and exactly what Jesus Christ did for us by dying on it?
- What part water baptism plays in a person's salvation.
- And of course, God showing no partiality, and what that means, in context of course.
So in this message, I go into and talk about all of these points, plus a few more that I did not list above, so if you've wondered about any of these topics that I've mentioned, please come and take a listen to this message and learn the Word of God the way it was and is meant to be learned, for that is why I am here, to teach the Word of God.