Pre-war Germany was deeply in debt. It had a massive unemployment rate, and many backed Adolf Hitler knowing what he was doing to the Jews, supporting him nonetheless because of his successful fiscal policies. There are millions in our country who have a similar worldview. They know that abortion takes a human life but they are more concerned about the economy.
"180" is a spiritual message that can change the minds of those millions, to make them see the immorality of a secular issue. And they leave "180" with a new moral perspective to oppose the killing of any child in the womb:
- "I was always pro-choice and now I am pro-life after watching such a powerful video."
- "It changed my mind and made me aware that I've got to make a stand on this issue."
- "Before I saw 180, I was pro-choice."
- "THANK YOU for changing my mind on how I view abortion and how I plan on voting in the future."
- "[My husband and I] both voted for a pro-choice president the last election. After watching this documentary he said to me in tears that he was wrong. We have had our minds changed about who we vote for."
This 33-minute documentary has the potential to change hearts and minds. By changing individual hearts and minds, it can have a profound impact on our society, including people's personal decisions and their choices in the public square.
This is a win/win situation, because "180" educates the ignorant about Hitler, changes minds about the horror of abortion, gets the biblical gospel to those who need to hear it, and has the potential convince our country--our people and our public leaders--to follow God by respecting the value for human life in all spheres, personal and public.